This Technical Report (TR) provides a performance-based methodology for the measurement and reporting of fuel gas consumption. The document provides guidance in the following areas to allow the user to achieve a targeted uncertainty of measurement:
- selection of flow meter type; differential pressure (DP), displacement, ultrasonic, Coriolis, vortex, turbine, thermal, and others;
- associated instrumentation for measuring fluid properties and flowing conditions, such as pressure and temperature transmitters, densitometers, gas chromatographs;
- obtaining and use of gas composition or other analytical data;
- design and installation requirements of the measurement system;
- inspection, verification and calibration practices of flow meters and their associated accessory instrumentation; and
- simplified uncertainty calculations with examples to illustrate the methodology.
Techniques are described to assess the uncertainty contribution of individual components of fuel gas measurement systems and overall facility fuel gas measurement uncertainty.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 1.1 MB
- Part of:
- API MPMS SET
- Product Code(s):
- H257101, H257101, H257101
- This product is unavailable in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria