This standard is applicable to pressure-relieving and vapor depressuring systems. Although intended for use primarily in oil refineries, it is also applicable to petrochemical facilities, gas plants, liquefied natural gas (LNG) facilities, and oil and gas production facilities. The information provided is designed to aid in the selection of the system that is most appropriate for the risks and circumstances involved in various installations.
This standard specifies requirements and gives guidelines for the following:
- examining the principal causes of overpressure;
- determining individual relieving rates;
- selecting and designing disposal systems, including such component parts as piping, vessels, flares, and vent stacks.
This standard does not apply to direct-fired steam boilers.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 4.5 MB
- Redline File Size:
- 2 files , 15 MB
- Product Code(s):
- C52107, C52107, C52107, C52107
- This product is unavailable in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria